Jacob Singh is the CTO of Grofers – the largest online grocery retailer in India – where he heads the product & engineering team. His goal is to push innovation to the edges of the organization, where every member feels fully empowered to not just do, but think, dream, test and refine their own vision.
Some highlights of his work so far:
1. In 2 years, Scaled the tech organization from 80 to 220 people, $60MM to $500MM in GMV
2. Led agile transformation which moved the team from 2 months to 2-week releases and now into continuous deployment.
Previous to Grofers, he served as the country head of Acquia – the Drupal company – and held numerous roles across the US and India. Some of his accomplishments include:
1. Extend team of 70 members building enterprise CMS for clients such as Fox, Warner Bros, Novartis, and Pfizer.
2. Partnerships with major SIs including Wipro, Mindtree, TechM, TCS, Cognizant, Sapient Nitro
3. Keynoted all major Drupal conferences, regular speaker at eTailing and Open Source events.