- Nationwide industry poll is conducted to shortlist the top 5-10 performers in each category of proposed awards.
- Images Awards Secretariat approaches the top performers PAN India to file nominations.
- Names that are not featuring in the Industry poll may also file nominations in eligible categories.
- The preliminary jury will screen nominations received and shortlist presentations of finalists for the *The Grand Awards Jury.
- Final adjudication will be based on an online judging process and real time presentations, as deemed feasible by the Images Awards Secretariat and the jurors.
- Members of the Final Jury give their Verdict by evaluating scores from the nation-wide Industry Poll and the information provided in the entry forms by nominees / presentations made by finalists and Q&A wherever applicable.
- Final jury will use their discretion to include nominees in the final selection that do not feature in Industry Poll but make a strong case for well deserved recognition.
- Special categories of excellence may be added based on the Final Jury’s discretion.
*The Grand Awards Jury comprises of distinguished personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers with thorough insights into the business.
Images Awards Scrutiny Team / Prelim Jury / The Grand Jury have the rights to:
o move entries (that do not find fit in the filled categories) to the most appropriate categories.
o disqualify entries that do not abide by the respective eligibility criteria, missing information in the entry form.
o drop categories that do not have the required number of qualified entries.
- The final awardees will be announced at the glittering Internet Ecommerce Awards on 14th December, 2022 Hotel Sheraton Grand Bangalore. The shortlisted nominees will be informed in advance to attend the evening.