I was born and brought up in Delhi and I love working and learning in e-commerce more than anything. I started my position as an e-Commerce executive and now working as head of e-commerce in COBB APPARELS with experience of more than 7.8 years. COBB based in Delhi has indulged in men’s and women’s fashion for the last 15 years with revenue of more than 500 crores (5000+ million INR) from 500+ exclusive stores.
In COBB, I’m responsible for cross-functional collaboration to manage and direct all aspects of the e-commerce business, including:
– Building a strategy, planning, developing, and executing content plans.
– Overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns.
– Monitoring performance analytics, website traffic, and product performance.
– Other responsibilities, depending on the company or industry.
– Maintaining supply chain
I’m experienced in :
– D2C brand sales management
– 3PL logistics
– Omnichannel Implementation
– Marketplace Expert
– Negotiating with vendors
– implementing strategies and plans to reduce cost
– Change Management
– Supply Chain Management
– P&L Management
– Operations Management
– Team Building
and integrated campaigns to deliver increased conversion rates and overall order size, managing margin performance across a variety of products/category lines. I have also vast experience in maintaining user experience, including site navigation, content development, sales checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
Retail Experience :
– Yes! I also have experience in franchise management. I was responsible for opening new franchise and company stores in India. Also implementing strategies and plans to increase per square foot sales.
IT Experience –
– Certified Information Security Expert
– Certified PHP Developer
– Self-build software (in PHP) for my company to maintain DSR (Daily Sales Report) and much more.
– Shopify Expert
– WooCommerce Expert
– Magento Expert
Builds a Successful E-commerce Team
– I build myself from scratch a team including but not limited to Digital Marketing Manager, Creative team, Fashion Designing Team, Marketing Team, Customer Support Team, and IT team.
About my strengths :
– Quick Learner
Things I love most:
– Let me remind you, e-Commerce too. 🙂
With due respect. I don’t think it should be shared with anyone. Some are still left, and some are overcome.
Still, want to know more about me? You can download my CV or Let’s talk directly.