Lluis Martinez-Ribes applies brain-pleasing marketing in order to change the game. In other words, he uses neurosciencebased methods to foster innovation.
He practices this in two fields: in the academia, as a part time associate professor at ESADE, and in supporting change makers through his human-sized agency: m+f=! MF marketing catalysts. During the 43 years of professional experience he has been fortunate to practice his specialty in 30 countries.
He works with companies in different sectors, devising brain-pleasing marketing projects in a very customized way. He has served managers in companies such as IKEA, Coca Cola, Zara, Nestle, Asics, Orange, Unilever, Tata, Roche, Bayer, Olympic Committee, Lafarge Holcim, Migros, ABB, Danone, Desigual, Camper, among many others.
- The first iPhone appeared in 1997. This has changed our sensitivities, behaviour and, of course, the way we purchase too.
- Since we use smartphones we are not aware anymore whether we are on-line or off-line. The result is that today we live in only one reality: OnOff. Indeed, we have turned into OnOff beings.
- If customers are already OnOff, retail must be OnOff too. The OnOff retail goes beyond omni-channel.
- Neuroscience-based methods to create a brain-pleasing digital experience for OnOff people, both when they use an app or web, and when they are at the store.
- The Masterclass will cover three characteristics - based on rigorous methods, practical to use, and with good mood.